Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Magnificent gift

My name is John Conard. I was born in the year 1986, on 20th May to Mary and Ales wood. They were my best parents. They cared me always and so, they brought me up in nice ambience with no difficulties. I’m born to privilege. I’m, in a way, indebted to them for their kind love and affection that being showered on me. I’m fortunate guy for being born to such nice parents. They were my beautiful gifts and so, I’m for them. I’ve learnt to walk on my own with no fear and hesitation. I got this gift from them only. They always taught me the realities of this life so that I may overcome the fear and hurdles that I might face someday in future. Today, when I look back the past, I begin to realize that I won’t have succeeded and earned this beautiful fame and luxuries if I didn’t follow my parents’ thoughts and teachings. Sometime I wonder I’m so fortune for having such beautiful & comfortable life yet I’m left alone with no friends to shoulder my lonesomeness. Wish someday a princess may appear before me and spend an endless moment in talking with me only. That day I believe would be my happiest moment in my life.

Though I came across many lovely princesses who always had placed me at their inner soft heart but I failed to earn myself a place in their inner self as I believe that I’m destined to be someone’ prince. And the time is yet to arrive and so, I still have a hope that she would soon descend in this planet. I’m very much wistful with no qualm that soon I be united with my lovely princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment