Saturday, July 18, 2009

Perfect glorious moment!

The other night I was on my top of the world. I felt a huge burden uplifted from me. I felt all the earth’s happiness overwhelmed me after experiencing the greatest test, & indeed I succeeded in it & I emerged as the victorious after several attempts. Every single nights I used to wonder & lost in deep thought would ever I may master the great test that was laid before me. Perhaps I thought that I’d unsucceed the test & a lingering fear always dominates me inside & so I do get weaken inside. But the inherited blessing of me & to overcome the fear helped me a lot. It encouraged my soul to stand tall & walk talk even in fearsome situation. And this night I indeed did manage to master the complicated work as the night was my night, a perfect pleasant night to say ‘cause I ultimately succeeded in mastering the test which I was always wistful & desirous to learn the tricks. Finally I’ve done it with a perfect glory & with no qualm. I quickly mastered all the tricks to tame the beast that was so wild yet it was adorned with many hidden treasure & always tempted me to ride on it.

The fact I’m talking about my great experience in learning to ride the beast which was my passionate game-motor-bike. Now I’ve a belief & confidence in me that I could ride this beast through the big path all alone with pride & no fear. This was my great experience to ride on the beast every moment of my life. This was my coveted dreams & finally I’ve fulfilled it by enjoying the great ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment